Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have had an eventful week. We worked long and hard in band for next week when we go to the Pageant of Bands. It is going to be so much fun! =]] We also worked hard for the Pep Assembly. The assembly went good. We played all the songs good.

I went to a sleepover party on Friday and they strted telling secrets that Kennedy and I knew they didn't want us to hear so we pretended to sleep. Then they started talking bad about us! I mean she invited us.... why talk bad about us? So I formulated a great plan. I pretended like I had just got up.... and looked around and them all sleepily and stuff. Then I said I had to call my mom because she wanted me too.... and I forgot. As I was getting up I "accidentally" stepped on Kennedy and got her up. She had to go take medicine so we went and called my mom and she came and got us. It was horrible.

So yesterday I hung out with kennedy. We went swimming, shopping, cleaned my room, and went to see a movie. We had a good time.... better than we would have had if we had stayed at the party. She wasn't worth the money to buy the present.

Then today was conference. I loved the talks. Some of them seemed like they were written just for me. I love that when it happens. It helps with your life alot. I loved President Monson's last remarks on the second session today. He was hilarious. So I guuess this week was ok. It could have been alot better but it could have been alot worse!

No comments: