Friday, December 12, 2008

So long

It's been so long since my last post! I have been so busy. I have been very sick with what we just found out was tonsilitis or however you spell it. I have had it for about 3 weeks and let me tell you it has NOT been fun! Tomorrow I am going to sing in the 3rd wards christmas party and I am very excited for that but I am nervous about how my voice is going to sound with my sickness. Luckily I am getting better. 

I am so happy that Christmas is around the corner. I love the smell of the season, the lights, the music, and yes, the presents. My family is going to be going to California for the holidays and I am very excited to get to see all of my family up there. We normally spend the christmas season with them. I am though going to miss having leo there but we are going to leave him with a couple in our ward. Hopefully he is a good dog and they will have him again! 

This coming week is also my choir concert. I forgot to post about my recent band concert. It was very successful. I helped out backstage and stayed after school until the concert to help out the teacher. I think it was one of our best. I am sad that the next band concert I am going to have is probably going to be my last one ever for I am not going to continue on in band. It's been a hard decision but I feel that that is what I need to do. I hope that you leave comments! 

No comments: