Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blocked Blog No Longer!

My blog is no longer blocked. I decided that I was tired of constantly adding the new emails so I just unblocked it. I hope that you will let people that I know know because some won't know about the change. 

Well, today was the Christmas Party that I was going sing at. Of course I don't think that I did a good job because no one who sings does. But many people said that I did excellent so I guess that I am going to have to trust them for now. (: I enjoyed the experience even if I was too nervous to look at the crowd. Not once did I make any eye contact and as usual I fiddled with my hair. It was a nerve racking experience but I went out of my shell and did something I didn't think I would do! 

Well start singing the twelve days of christmas because the holiday is that close! Can you believe it? I know that it is shocking to me. It just seems like yesterday was Christmas last year! Wow, the time flies. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Christmas!!! :)