Wednesday, December 24, 2008

C h r i s t m a s < 3

It's the most wonderful time of the yyyyeeeeaaaarrrr! 

I love Christmas. Everything about it! The whole idea of Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas and it's all that I can think about. It's a time to be grateful. I love giving Christmas presents and getting them. It's a fabulous holiday filled with cheer and holiday spirit. 

Well, this Christmas, I get to spend most of it in a hospital. My cousin who is 25 was found with a brain tumor. We believe now that he is going to be alright. It's been a hard few weeks. He is going to have to live with it for a long time. It makes me remember spending long weeks before Christmas with my Grandma before she passed away. It seems the illness always seems to find me around this time of year. It makes me appreciate life all the much more. 

I am so glad for that Jesus did for us on the cross. I love celebrating his birth. The most amazing person ever to come to this earth was born in a stable, a barn. It puts perspective on how life was even back then. We live in a selfish world and Christmas is a time to put it all behind us and move on from that year. It's a wonderful feeling. 

So I would like to take this time to tell all of you how much I love you. You guys help me in my time of need. I don't know what I would do without my friends and family. I have certain friends that can help me with anything. I know that I always have someone to turn you. I will love you guys forever even if we grow apart. So please, have a great Christmas! 

No comments: