Friday, June 27, 2008

Update

My life is hectic right now... I know, not too suprising. Well here is an update about what is going on:
  • William is going to be gone for 2 weeks! One week has already passed. I know, it's sad. This week he was gone for band camp so tomorrow we are driving up to Flagstaff to see the concert.
  • After that straight to Pason to take him to Scout Camp. Then we spend the night in Pason and come home the following day in the morning.
  • Yesterday Kennedy and I went swimming. Then she came to my house and she spent the ngiht. This morning we went to babysit.
  • I am planning a party for the coming Monday. It's not for any reason other than William is gone and my parents gave me permission. It will be at my grandmas apartment.
  • We found the blanket that Kennedy made me!! Brother Adams had it. We had giveen up hope.

So these are the major things that are going on right now. There are lots more but I am not gonig to bore you with them. What do you think?

No comments: