Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's been a long time since I've posted.

Well not much has happened. I was really sick with tonsilites and some sinus issue. They confirmed it: I am going to have to get a back brace! I am going to fly to Los Angeles to get my size. I don't know when, sometime in the next month. I don't know how I really feel about it but I know that it is going to be different.

I am currently reading Jane Austen. I saw a movie that is motivating me to read more of her books than the ones that I have already read. I love the way she writes. It just flows. And she has great ideas for her books. I don't know how she comes up with it all.

Well that's about it. I'll have to keep up!

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

That sucks about your "tonsillitis". At least your back will finally start to get better with the brace. You may not like it at first, but later on, you'll be grateful you got one!