Thursday, June 18, 2009

UPDATE!! :)

Well, school has been out for almost a month now!!

Promotion was wonderful. I got the most gorgeous pink dress... I really like it. It went by fast but it was nice. I can't believe I am out of middle school and onto High School!!

I got the opportunity to go to Utah with Kennedy for 3 weeks. My favorite thing that we did was go to Lagoon, an amusement park there in Utah. It was so cool, I just didn't do on any upside down rides. I also got to go to the Open House for the Oquirrah (or something like that) temple. I am so glad that we got to do that, the temple is just a gorgeous place.

Last week I got back from GIRLS CAMP! I couldn't believe it was that time of year again. It rained and hailed and our tent got soaking wet!! The program this year was beautiful though. It was a modern day version of the ten virgins and I got to be one. I really felt the spirit of how easy it is to fall away from the church....

This Sunday I got to talk about camp in church. I am going to post my talk later. PROMISE!!

1 comment: