Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Depressed

Well... I have not had a good week. I guess I have just been feeling like everything is my fault... like no one appreciates me. No one notices me. I don't know what is up but that is how I feel. It seems that every problem at home can somehow lead back to me... like I am the one who did it. My brother's outbursts, mom's not sleeping, my dad's bad day. I don't know what I can do to change it. Everyone tells me to have a postive outlook at it and ignore it but I can't... I just don't know what to do anymore.

I am so glad that AIMS is FINALLY over. That means only about a month left of school. I am so happy that I could just yell for joy right now. I hope that the more I think about this maybe it will help my week or something.

Well I would love you hear from you! How have you been?

No comments: