Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update Anyone?

Things have been so BUSY! Well, we took a trip to Flagstaff and we hauled Kennedy with us.... :). I really had alot of fun. We ate, read, went to a movie, and lots of other things. It was nice just to get away for a bit... but be in Casa Grande. 

On Friday I went to California for the one day to get an update on my back. The good news is that it did not get any worse! I know that I have to start wearing my brace and I am going to really try. :) My new doctor is Mormon which helps me alot... I don't know why, I guess it just feels that we won't judge me. 

Well I am going to have to post pictures from Flagstaff. Nag me about it!

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

KATIE POST OUR 100 PICTURES!!!!!! :) EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!

And HAULED???!?!?! haha jk :)