Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year has passed so fast it was like it was barely here. I just barely get use to the fact that it's 2008 not 2007 and now its 2009! It just amazes me how much time can go by in a minute.

This year was pretty decent. So many hard challenges came through to me this year and sometimes I didn't know how I was going to deal with things. But with Friends, Family, and the Lord I always made it through. I really appreciate everyone who even helped me once this year. You make me that much more sane.

I am excited for this coming years. I haven't really een thought about it until now but I am going to write my resoulutions: (that I came up with just now)

-Wear my back brace. I think this is going to be the hardest.
-Read all of the D&C
-Try not to be judgemental
-Understand more about William
-Be a way better friend
-Take care of Leo, my dog

Those are my main goals that I can think of right now. I am so excited to get started!!!


--------->Read previous post<---------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your resolutions! :) haha